On this weeks episode, Mika is sharing eight specific things that she learned from her recent wellness retreat.
A few weeks ago, Russ surprised Mika on Valentine’s Day by planning a trip for her to spend a weekend at Canyon Ranch Wellness Resort in Tucson, Arizona.
This wasn’t just a weekend getaway, though. This was a two-day wellness retreat, where Mika could disconnect from her everyday life and focus entirely on relaxation and self-care.
She returned home feeling completely rejuvenated, energized, and excited to share some of the powerful things that she discovered.
On today’s podcast, you’ll hear all about that trip, as well as eight specific life lessons, reminders, and practical tips that Mika learned on her wellness retreat.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Why Russ decided to give Mika this gift.
• How our judgments can hold us back.
• Tips for eliminating distractions and getting into a flow state.
• How taking time for yourself can lead to life-changing results.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Canyon Ranch in Tucson AZ
• Becoming by Michelle Obama
• Tibetan Singing Bowls
• Local Guide : Scottsdale – MikaPerry.com
• Chess, The Ultimate Tactics and Strategy Guide
• Rap or Go To The League by 2 Chainz
• Costco – Sockeye Salmon
• Calm Meditation App
• Binaural Beats
• True Food Kitchen
• Deep Work by Cal Newport
• The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!