Valerie Woerner joins us this week to talk about entrepreneurship, motherhood, and a whole lot more. We’re very excited to share a conversation with one of our favorite content creators and entrepreneurs on today’s podcast. Valerie Woerner is the founder of Val Marie Paper, a company that is dedicated to supporting women in their...
Episode #79: Spirituality, Motherhood, and Entrepreneurship with Valerie Woerner
We’re very excited to share a conversation with one of our favorite content creators and entrepreneurs on today’s podcast.
Valerie Woerner is the founder of Val Marie Paper, a company that is dedicated to supporting women in their prayer life and their motherhood with dedicated prayer journals.
She is also the author of the fantastic book “Grumpy Mom Takes a Holiday”.
Valerie joins us this week to talk about the origins of her business, the challenges of motherhood, the problem with perfection, and much, much, more.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What made Valerie decide to start creating prayer journals.
• Why you shouldn’t let perfectionism get in the way of progress.
• Some common misconceptions about motherhood.
• Tips for prioritizing tasks in your business.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Mika’s Brand New Courses
• Valerie Woerner on Instagram
• Val Marie Paper
• Grumpy Mom Takes a Holiday by Valerie Woerner
• Diana Kerr
• Traction by Gabriel Weinberg
• The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
• Boundaries for Leaders by Dr. Henry Cloud
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!