Today’s podcast is all about the unexpected challenges we face in our lives and how we can grow from them.
Russ was inspired to record today’s episode because his oldest daughter Maddix recently started high school.
Maddix was born when Russ was in college, and it was one of the most unexpected moments of his life. It has also been undoubtedly one of his biggest blessings.
And yet so many times, when these unexpected moments happen to us, feelings of anxiety or negativity typically follow.
On today’s podcast, Russ is sharing some unexpected challenges from his own life, as well as talking about what we can do when we’re faced with an unexpected challenge, and how we can use them as an opportunity to grow.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Why resiliency is one of the most important things we can teach.
• Some of the most unexpected moments that Russ has experienced in his life.
• The ways that a challenging situation can make us stronger.
• Tools you can use to help give yourself clarity during difficult times.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Declutter Your Motherhood
• GTBH #32: Practical Tips for Your Next 90 Days
• GTBH #62: Recap, Reflection, and Reset: Mid-Year Goal Setting for 2019
• One Year Bible
• “Hot Shower” by Chance the Rapper
• Nekter celery juice
• Pebble Tec
• Impact Church
• Wake Up Warrior
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!