This week, we are sharing some of our favorite tips for packing and traveling. Traveling is one of our favorite things to do, but it’s not just the act of travel. We love all of the planning and preparation that goes into a great trip as well. A well-planned trip is always a more...
Episode #92: Our Favorite Tips for Packing and Travel
Traveling is one of our favorite things to do, but it’s not just the act of travel.
We love all of the planning and preparation that goes into a great trip as well.
A well-planned trip is always a more enjoyable one, and it all starts with what you pack.
On today’s podcast, we are sharing some of our favorite practical tips for planning, packing, and getting the most out of traveling.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What kind of luggage we travel with.
• How we pass time on long flights.
• How we apply good organizing strategy to our packing.
• Some of our favorite packing and travel accessories.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Mika’s Brand New Courses
• 30 Days of Decluttering
• MikaPerry.com – My Travel Essentials for a Long Flight
• In The FLO by Alisa Vitti
• mindbodygreen Podcast with Alisa Vitti
• WomanCode by Alisa Vitti
• Do Less by Kate Northrup
• Farm Girl Cafe
• LANEIGE – Lip Sleeping Mask
• AirPods Pro
• The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive by Patrick Lencione
• Beats Solo Pro
• Moment Camera Accessory Case
• Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens
• Louis Vuitton Neverfull
• Away Travel
• Emme Diane
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!