Today’s episode is all about what we can do after we travel to re-establish our routines and stay motivated, energized, and focused after a long trip.
Russ and Mika talk a lot on this show about how building routines can help us to better balance our lives.
But when you take a break from those routines, they can be very difficult to get back into. This is why we often find ourselves feeling out of alignment after we travel or go on vacation.
Today’s episode is all about what we can do after we travel to re-establish our routines and stay motivated, energized, and focused when we return to our daily lives after a long trip.
In this episode, you will learn:
• The reasons we struggle after a trip.
• Why it’s important to keep to your schedule while you travel.
• The ways that resistance can get in the way of our goals.
• Why you should always try to allow yourself a buffer day to refuel and recharge.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Episode #28: Understanding the “Core Four”
• The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
• Beats by Dre
• Binaural Beats
• Trader Joes Everything But the Bagel Seasoning Blend
• Alt Summit
• Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
• Weezer – Mexican Fender
• Seth Godin
• Deep Work by Cal Newport
• Run The Jewels
• Nekter Juice Bar
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!