Today’s podcast is all about how to successfully manage your team, both at work and at home.
Russ and Mika started this podcast because they wanted to talk about ways to successfully balance business and life.
As an entrepreneurial couple, it can be hard to draw the line between “work life” and “home life”.
Successfully balancing business and life isn’t possible without having an amazing team, both at work and at home.
On today’s episode, they are sharing lessons that they have learned from managing teams, as well as the strategies they use for managing the teams in their life.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Why you need to accept that you can’t do it all.
• Strategies that Russ and Mika have used to manage their teams at work.
• What it means to manage your team at home.
• Why managing a team is about finding out how your time is best spent.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
• Parenting with Love and Logic by Foster Cline
• mindbodygreen Podcast
• Optimal Living Daily
• Car Diffuser for Essential Oils
• Episode #6: Developing Great Morning Routines
• Episode #7: Developing Great Nighttime Routines
• Let My People Go Surfing by Yvon Chouinard
• This is America by Childish Gambino
• Me and Your Mama by Childish Gambino
• Wu-Tang Rap Name Generator
• Explore Inspired
• NEAT Method
• Google Calendar
• Make a Wish Foundation