Russ has invited his good friend Taylor Pearson on to the podcast today to talk about coaching, decision making, and the importance of establishing your values. Russ has invited his good friend Taylor Pearson on to the podcast today. Taylor is the author of the book The End of Jobs, as well as a...
Episode #73: What Are Your Values? A Conversation with Taylor Pearson
Russ has invited his good friend Taylor Pearson on to the podcast today.
Taylor is the author of the book The End of Jobs, as well as a phenomenal blog at his website TaylorPearson.me. He was also Russ’ very first business coach.
In this episode, you’ll hear how Russ and Taylor met, why Russ hired him as a coach, what that experience was like, and a whole lot more. You’ll also hear about a variety of other topics including decision making, cryptocurrency, and the importance of establishing your own set of values.
In this episode, you will learn:
• How Taylor’s coaching helped Russ find his footing as an entrepreneur.
• The importance of establishing what your principles are.
• Tips for improving our everyday decision making.
• Why Taylor is still very interested in cryptocurrency.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• GTBH #72: The Power of Accountability
• Taylor Pearson
• The End of Jobs by Taylor Pearson
• The Dynamite Circle
• Principles by Ray Dalio
• Flow by Mihaly Csikzentmihalyi
• Peloton Tread
• Amazon Web Services
• The Tim Ferriss Show
• The Long Tail by Chris Anderson
• Without Fail Podcast – How a Stay-At-Home Mom Started an Empire
• Missouri Star Quilt Company
• The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
• Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
• The 7 Day Startup by Dan Norris
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!