We know this can be a particularly stressful time of year for a lot of people, so this week, we have decided to revisit an episode we recorded last year about stress and overwhelm. We know this can be a particularly stressful time of year for a lot of people, so this week, we...
Episode #84: Stress and Overwhelm Revisited
We know this can be a particularly stressful time of year for a lot of people, so this week, we have decided to revisit an episode we recorded last year about stress and overwhelm.
There are a lot of people out there talking about stress management, but one of the facets of stress that is often overlooked is the feeling of being overwhelmed. When your stress levels build up, everything and anything in your life can just feel like too much.
On today’s podcast, you’ll hear the kinds of things that overwhelm us and cause stress in our everyday lives. You’ll also hear some tactics and strategies for how we tackle those overwhelming feelings.
In this episode, you will learn:
• The difference between overwhelm and stress.
• How Mika and Russ deal with stress in different ways.
• What takes us from the point of stress to overwhelm.
• Ways you can recognize your stress levels and actively stop yourself from reaching overwhelm.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Mika’s Brand New Courses
• Cook Like a Pro by Ina Garten
• Awaken by Pricilla Shirer
• Topo Chico
• The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
• DJ Khaled Radio Show
• Terror Squad – Lean Back ft. Fat Joe, Remy Ma
• Hash Kitchen in North Scottsdale
• Dave Asprey
• Chris Ronzio
• The Five Minute Journal
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!