Today’s podcast is all about how to get out of a rut, dealing with life stressors, and staying motivated. We’ve all found ourselves in a rut at some point in our lives. It’s easy to get burned out by the stress of our everyday routines, and it’s hard to know what to do when...
Episode #80: How to Get Out of A Rut and Stay Out
We’ve all found ourselves in a rut at some point in our lives.
It’s easy to get burned out by the stress of our everyday routines, and it’s hard to know what to do when this happens.
On today’s podcast, we are sharing specific strategies for how you can get yourself out of a rut, how to address some of the root stressors that might be causing it, and how you can stay motivated to avoid feeling the same way in the future.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What happens when you are in a rut.
• Some things that have helped us get back on our feet.
• How to work through some of the stressors that cause these feelings.
• Why the best way to stay motivated is to keep moving forward.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Mika’s Brand New Courses
• GTBH #70: What Personality Tests Can Tell Us About Ourselves
• Essentialism by Greg McKeown
• Dr. Jillian Smithers
• Cord Tacos
• The Second Decision by Randy H. Nelson
• G-Easy – I Wanna Rock ft. Gunna
• TRX All-In-One Suspension Training Package
• Chris Ronzio
• Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett
• William Faulkner
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!