On today’s episode, Russ and Mika are talking about personality tests and how we can use them to better understand the relationships in our lives. Russ and Mika love taking personality tests. Personality tests have become extremely popular in recent years, and they can tell us a lot about ourselves, and the people we...
Episode #70: What Personality Tests Can Tell Us About Ourselves
Russ and Mika love taking personality tests.
Personality tests have become extremely popular in recent years, and they can tell us a lot about ourselves, and the people we interact with on a daily basis.
On today’s podcast, you’ll hear about some of our favorite personality tests that we’ve taken, why we think they are important, and how we can use these tests to better understand the relationships in our lives.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Why we love personality tests.
• Some of our favorite personality tests.
• The results we’ve had on some of these tests.
• How we use these test results in our lives.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Declutter Your Motherhood
• GTBH #41: How to Speak the Languages of Love
• The Splendid Table
• Olde Thompson Everything Seasoning
• Seasons of Renewal
• 3 in 30 Podcast
• Ed Sheeran – Cross Me (Feat. Chance the Rapper & PnB Rock)
• Myers Briggs Personality Test
• The Kolbe Test
• The Color Code Test
• The Enneagram Institute
• Finding My Virginity by Richard Branson
• The 5 Love Languages
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!