On this week’s episode, Russ and Mika are sharing some of their favorite resources for parents. Russ and Mika get a lot of questions from friends and listeners about the resources that have helped them as parents. There is so much information out there for parents that it can get confusing and overwhelming trying...
Episode #68: Our Favorite Resources for Parents
Russ and Mika get a lot of questions from friends and listeners about the resources that have helped them as parents.
There is so much information out there for parents that it can get confusing and overwhelming trying to figure out what works.
On today’s podcast, they are sharing some of their favorite books, websites, and ideas about parenting.
This episode is full of the tried-and-true resources that they have used time and again throughout their parenting journey.
In this episode, you will learn:
• How the concept of parenting has evolved over time.
• Why it can be hard to find trusted parenting resources.
• Some of our favorite resources for children at different age levels.
• Some larger themes that we refer to in our parenting journey.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Declutter Your Motherhood
• You Are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
• The mindbodygreen Podcast Ep 138 – The Real Toll of Parenting on Mental Health with Alexandra Sacks M.D.
• Orgain Plant-Based Protein Powder – Chocolate Fudge
• The Coddling of the American Mind by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt
• Free-Range Kids by Lenore Skenazy
• We the Best Radio – DJ Khaled
• Dr. Spocks Baby and Child Care
• Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Marc Weissbluth M.D.
• The 5 Love Languages of Children by Gary Chapman
• Parenting with Love and Logic by Foster Cline
• MomLife : Chore Boards – MikaPerry.com
• MomLife : What I Did About Yelling At My Kids
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!