This week’s episode is all about the purpose of pain and how it can help us grow. The past several weeks have been full of upheaval and uncertainty for so many of us. One thing that we do know for certain is that quarantine and social distancing have brought about a lot of pain...
Episode #101: How Pain Can Help Us Grow
The past several weeks have been full of upheaval and uncertainty for so many of us.
One thing that we do know for certain is that quarantine and social distancing have brought about a lot of pain for people of all walks of life.
With so many of us experiencing some painful circumstances at the moment, we wanted to take some time today to talk about pain.
In today’s episode, we are talking about the purpose of pain, why we naturally try to avoid it, and how painful experiences can help us grow.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Why pain usually leads to growth.
• The trouble with avoiding or removing pain from our lives.
• Why it’s impossible to overcome pain on our own.
• How we can use our own pain to teach and help others.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Mika’s Brand New Courses
• 30 Days of Decluttering
• Episode #2: The Blog Post
• Impact Church – Easter Sermon
• Rhythms of Renewal by Rebekah Lyons
• 3 in 30 Podcast – 3 Tips For the Accidental Homeschooling Mom
• Purple Carrot
• Portia de Rossi on Instagram
• Barre 3 Scottsdale
• Behind the Cloud by Marc Benioff
• Let Grow
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!