In today’s episode, we are revisiting some of our favorite moments from the first 100 episodes of this podcast. We have been recording Good to Be Home for over two years now, and in that time there have been so many unforgettable moments that we have experienced in the process. This week, we thought...
Episode #104: Revisiting Some of Our Favorite Moments on the Podcast
We have been recording Good to Be Home for over two years now, and in that time there have been so many unforgettable moments that we have experienced in the process.
This week, we thought it would be fun to look back at some of our favorite moments from the first 100 episodes of this podcast.
On today’s show, you’ll hear highlights from some of our most memorable episodes, as well as some fresh perspectives about some of the most popular topics that we’ve discussed in the past.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Why we decided to share some of our most personal struggles on this podcast.
• Some of our favorite episodes about personal development.
• Highlights from the conversations with guests that we’ve invited on this podcast.
• Our thoughts looking back on the last two years.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• Mika’s Courses
• 30 Days of Decluttering
• Episode #2: The Blog Post
• Episode #4: The Benefits of Living a Sober Life
• Episode #21: Pride : The Roadblock to Success
• Episode #19: How We Resolve Conflicts
• Episode #28: Understanding the “Core Four”
• Episode #54: Dealing With Negativity
• Episode #44: Eight Takeaways from a Weekend Wellness Retreat
• Episode #25: The Joys and Challenges of Being a Step Parent
• Episode #61: “Embracing the Mom You Are” with Rachel Nielson of 3 in 30 Podcast
• Episode #45: Battling Trauma and PTSD with Deric Keller of Battlefield Boardroom
• Episode #43: Sobriety, Skin Care and Building a Successful Brand: An Interview with Esthetician Emme Diane
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!