Today’s podcast is all about some small, actionable projects that you can take on to better organize your home during the quarantine. A lot of people are stuck at home right now, and feeling the pressure to spend their time in productive ways. While this can be a great time to implement some new...
Episode #102: Small Home Organization Projects for Quarantine
A lot of people are stuck at home right now, and feeling the pressure to spend their time in productive ways.
While this can be a great time to implement some new systems into your everyday life, we know that the idea of taking on a big project right now can be overwhelming.
This week’s episode is all about the little things that we can do to make some progress toward our goals.
These are small projects that can help you get organized, and feel a little bit better about the space that you’re in.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Why it’s important to start small.
• What kinds of projects make sense to take on right now.
• Some small projects that Mika has successfully completed recently.
• A few more ideas for projects you can take on right now.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• Mika’s Courses
• 30 Days of Decluttering
• Homework Station / Mom’s Corner – MikaPerry.com
• How to Organize Board Games Using Zipper Pouches – MikaPerry.com
• Episode #48: Naturopathic Medicine & Hormonal Health with Dr. Jillian Smithers
• Episode #77: A Naturopathic Approach to Women’s Health with Dr. Jillian Smithers
• Clear Watertight Totes | The Container Store
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!