On today’s podcast, Russ & Mika celebrate the one year anniversary of the show!!
Today’s episode marks 365 days of Good To Be Home! Russ & Mika look back at 51 episodes, pick their favorites and give us a behind the scenes look at how the podcast is made.
They’ll talk about how making the show has affected their relationship, what it’s like to have a creative project to work on as a couple and goals for year 2!
This episode also features Good To Be Home’s first ever giveaway! Stay tuned to the end of the show to hear details on how to enter.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Where the name “Good To Be Home” came from
• How this podcast will be an audio archive for their kids
• The challenges of starting and sustaining a podcast
• Goals to monetize and grow the show
Russ & Mika’s Favorite Episodes (so far) :
• Episode #25: The Joys and Challenges of Being a Step Parent
• Episode #28: Understanding the “Core Four”
• Episode #15: A Special Q&A Session with Mika
• Episode #13: On Location in Florence, Italy
• Episode #4: The Benefits of Living a Sober Life
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Picklecon 2019
• Tom Ford: Fragrant Vegan Vampire – New York Times article
• The Same 24 Hours podcast
• Mika’s Salsa Chicken / Green Chile Chicken recipes
• Hatch Valley Green Chile Salsa
• Gel Polish pedicures
• Pomodoro Timers
• Billie Eilish album “WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?”
• “bad guys” – Billie Eilish
• Daily Harvest
• Rocket Book Journal – Everlast edition
• Episode #23: A List of Our Favorite Everyday Essentials
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!