Today’s episode is all about tracking the key metrics in your life and what you can learn from them. Today’s episode is all about a phrase that Russ and Mika use almost every day: “Know Your Numbers”. After all, numbers are a big part of all of our lives. Whether it’s in business or...
Episode #69: Know Your Numbers
Today’s episode is all about a phrase that Russ and Mika use almost every day: “Know Your Numbers”.
After all, numbers are a big part of all of our lives. Whether it’s in business or in our personal lives, there are so many important numbers that we all need to know.
On today’s podcast, you’ll hear exactly which metrics Russ and Mika keep track of in their lives, why they choose to pay such close attention to these numbers, and what tools they use to track them.
In this episode, you will learn:
• The key metrics that we track.
• Which numbers we wished that we tracked better.
• How we can use these numbers to inform our decisions.
• The tools we use to keep tabs on these metrics.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Declutter Your Motherhood
• GTBH #28: Understanding the “Core Four”
• The Coddling of the American Mind by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt
• The mindbodygreen Podcast – Deepak Chopra, M.D. on Consciousness, Connection, and Waking Up to the World
• Hak’s Olive Oil and Lemon Salad Dressing Packs
• The 1619 Project – The New York Times
• Blink 182 – Happy Days
• 3-2-1 Snack Pack – Beviva Foods
• Garmin Fenix 5X
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!