This week’s episode is full of tips and resources to help you get started with meditation and mindfulness. Russ and Mika started this podcast because they were searching for more balance in their lives. Over the years, they have found that one of the most effective ways to achieve real balance is through practicing...
Episode #74: A Guide to Getting Started with Meditation and Mindfulness
Russ and Mika started this podcast because they were searching for more balance in their lives.
Over the years, they have found that one of the most effective ways to achieve real balance is through practicing meditation and mindfulness.
But why meditate? And where do you begin? There are so many different options and opinions that it can be easy to get confused.
Today’s episode is full of tips and resources to help you get started right now with meditation and mindfulness practices.
In this episode, you will learn:
• The difference between meditation and mindfulness.
• Our own personal experiences with meditation.
• The benefits of leading a mindful life.
• Tips and resources for getting started with meditation and mindfulness practices.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• GTBH #28: Understanding the “Core Four”
• GTBH #70: What Personality Tests Can Tell Us About Ourselves
• Magnolia Table by Joanna Gaines
• Hearth and Hand with Magnolia
• The Skinny Confidential Him & Her Podcast
• Enneagram and Coffee
• The Ed Mylett Show
• The Tony Robbins Podcast
• Lewis Howes The School of Greatness
• Happier with Gretchen Rubin
• The mindbodygreen Podcast
• The goop Podcast
• Better than Happy with Jody Moore
• The Doctor’s Farmacy with Dr. Mark Hyman
• The Wellness Mama Podcast
• Hydro Flask
• Apple Watch
• Stillness is the Key by Ryan Holiday
• Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
• The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday
• My First Album by Peppa Pig
• Garmin fenix 5X
• Deep Work by Cal Newport
• Yin Yoga
• Kundalini Yoga
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!