Today’s show is all about the Five Love Languages, what they are, and how to understand them.
On today’s podcast, we are talking about love languages.
This is a topic that Russ and Mika bring up quite a bit on this show, and it is based on a book called The Five Love Languages by Dr. Gary Chapman.
In that book, Chapman proposes that each of us speaks our own love languages, and the secret to having long-lasting, healthy relationships is learning how to speak to your partner in their own language.
These ideas have informed Russ and Mika’s relationship throughout their marriage, and even their relationships with their children.
On this week’s episode, we’ll be talking about what each of these languages are, what they mean, and how understanding them has made a tremendous difference in our lives.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What the five love languages are.
• Which love languages we speak.
• How you can find out what your love languages are.
• The different love languages that our children speak and how we identified them.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Episode #40: The Blog Post Revisted
• The Five Love Languages by Dr. Gary Chapman
• The Martha Manual by Martha Stewart
• From Crook to Cook by Snoop Dogg
• Signs of Success Podcast
• The Alter Ego Effect book by Todd Herman
• Relaxed Tencel Shirt for Women – Old Navy
• “Cream” by Haruki Murakami
• Travis Scott – SICKO MODE (Skrillex Remix)
• Bulletproof Coffee
• Dave Asprey
• Discover Your Love Language
• Dena Patton
• The 5 Love Languages of Children by Gary Chapman
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!