On today’s episode, Russ and Mika are talking all about their 5-week summer trip to London. Every summer for the past few years, Russ and Mika have taken their family on a long trip overseas. This year, they chose the United Kingdom as their travel destination and so for the past five weeks or...
Episode #64: How We Spent Our Summer in London
Every summer for the past few years, Russ and Mika have taken their family on a long trip overseas. This year, they chose the United Kingdom as their travel destination and so for the past five weeks or so, the Perry family has been living and working in London.
On today’s’ podcast, you’ll hear why they chose to travel to London, as well as all of the details that went into planning a trip of this magnitude.
You’ll also hear what their life has looked like for the last five weeks, from working remotely at a coworking space, to hiring a nanny, to their favorite activities and a whole lot more.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Why we chose to travel to London this summer.
• Where we stayed and how we got around the city.
• Our remote work experience in London.
• Some of our favorite restaurants, destinations, and experiences on our trip.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Declutter Your Motherhood
• GTBH #3: Travel as a Family Tradition
• GTBH #13: On Location in Florence, Italy
• GTBH #14: Diet and Fitness While Traveling
• GTBH #55: Russ Teaches Timeblocking
• Away Everywhere Bag
• Louis Vuitton Neverfull
• Ask by Ryan Levesque
• The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
• Top 100 Running Songs – Apple Music Playlist
• Animals (Workout Mix) – Martin Garrix
• The Great Western Railway
• American Express Gold Card
• The Refinery Chelsea
• Fortnum and Mason
• The Lanesborough
• Farm Girl Cafe
• Market Hall Victoria
• The Araki
• Pret a Manger
• The Ice Cream Union
• Battersea Park
• Hamleys Toy Store
• Gambado – Indoor playground
• FREE NOW
• The Langham Hotel – London
• Calcot Hotel and Spa
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!