Today’s episode is all about letting go. This episode is all about letting go. A little more than two years ago, Mika wrote a blog post that struck a chord with a lot of people and ultimately led to the creation of this podcast. Recent changes have inspired her to write another post on...
Episode #105: Let Go to Grow
This episode is all about letting go.
A little more than two years ago, Mika wrote a blog post that struck a chord with a lot of people and ultimately led to the creation of this podcast.
Recent changes have inspired her to write another post on her personal blog that has resonated with people in an entirely different way.
In today’s podcast, you’ll hear why Mika has decided to leave social media completely, how that decision has improved our lives, and why we’ve decided to close the chapter on Good to Be Home.
In this episode, you will learn:
• The six reasons that Mika decided to leave social media.
• How life has improved after leaving social media.
• Some of the responses Mika has received since publishing the new blog post.
• Why we are closing the chapter on Good to Be Home.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• Mika’s Courses
• 30 Days of Decluttering
• Episode #2: The Blog Post
• Why I Decided to Leave Social Media – MikaPerry.com
• Magnolia Table, Volume 2 by Joanna Gaines
• Oprah SuperSoul Conversations – Oprah & Joel Osteen
• Guittard Chocolate Chips
• Plum Street Collective
• Play Bigger by Al Ramadan, Dave Peterson, Christopher Lochhead, and Kevin Maney
• Without Fail – How Megan Phelps-Roper Left the Westboro Baptist Church
• Cal Newport
• 3 in 30 Podcast – How to Stop Looking at Your Phone and Why it Matters // Dr. Katie Penry, Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!