This week, we are closing the chapter on our summer adventure in Italy.
On this week’s podcast, Russ and Mika are recording live from their home in Arizona, where they are decompressing and reflecting on their recent European adventure.
On today’s show, they share their top five travel recommendations for Italy and Florence specifically, as well as some of their favorite locations and activities that they enjoyed while they were there.
You’ll also hear the lessons that they learned, and some of the most inspiring parts of their adventure that they are taking back with them to the United States.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Whether they made the right decision getting a rental car.
• Why the cliche travel destinations are worth visiting too.
• Tips for time management when traveling with family.
• How they are transitioning back to life in America.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• In The Realm of Hungry Ghosts by Gabor Mate
• Chill Radio on Apple Music
• Portrait Roma
• Walt Disney: The Triumph of the American Imagination by Neal Gabler
• Work Out by Chance the Rapper
• Delta One
• Taste Florence
• & Other Stories
• American Express Travel Agency