Today’s podcast is all about the importance of limiting our media consumption. Russ recently published an essay to his mailing list about something he likes to call Intermittent Media Fasting, or “IMF”. It’s based on the practice of Intermittent Fasting, which is all about reducing your caloric intake to certain parts of the day....
Episode #100: Intermittent Media Fasting
Russ recently published an essay to his mailing list about something he likes to call Intermittent Media Fasting, or “IMF”.
It’s based on the practice of Intermittent Fasting, which is all about reducing your caloric intake to certain parts of the day.
Russ was inspired to write this essay, as he found himself glued to media outlets as news of the COVID-19 pandemic started to spread.
In today’s episode, you’ll hear all about what Intermittent Media Fasting is, why it’s important to limit media consumption, and how you can build an IMF schedule of your own.
Stick around until the end of the episode to hear about a very special giveaway for our loyal listeners.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What “Intermittent Media Fasting” is.
• How limiting media consumption helps us focus on the things we can control.
• What Russ’ media consumption schedule looks like.
• A special giveaway to celebrate our 100th episode.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Mika’s Brand New Courses
• 30 Days of Decluttering
• Zombies 2 Official Soundtrack
• Descendants 3 Official Soundtrack
• Kaleidoscope Juice
• American Gods by Neil Gaiman
• The New York Times
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!