Today’s podcast is all about how we can improve our ability to make decisions. We all have to make decisions in our lives every day. Some of these decisions are small: what to eat for dinner, where to go on the weekend. Others can be big, life-changing decisions that affect a lot of people....
Episode #96: Improving Your Decision Making Skills
We all have to make decisions in our lives every day.
Some of these decisions are small: what to eat for dinner, where to go on the weekend. Others can be big, life-changing decisions that affect a lot of people.
It can be hard to tell sometimes when to move quickly and when to take a step back and look things over.
In today’s episode, we are sharing some thoughts on how to make different kinds of decisions, how our decision-making processes differ, and ways we can improve our decision-making skills.
In this episode, you will learn:
• The benefits of making fast decisions.
• How intuition plays into the decision making process.
• Why it’s okay sometimes to take it slow.
• How to avoid making rash decisions.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Mika’s Brand New Courses
• 30 Days of Decluttering
• In the FLO by Alisa Vitti
• Oprah’s 2020 Vision Tour Visionaries: Michelle Obama
• True Hot Yoga
• The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!