On today’s podcast, Mika dives into one of her favorite topics: how you can better organize your home.
While Russ is traveling this week, Mika has returned to have another solo discussion about one of her favorite topics.
For those who have listened to some of our earlier episodes, you would know that Mika used to run a business as a professional organizer. While she no longer professionally organizes, home organization is something she is incredibly passionate about.
On today’s show, Mika shares tons of practical tips about home organization. You’ll hear about the benefits of organizing, the challenges to becoming organized, and a room-by-room guide on how you can better organize your home.
In this episode, you will learn:
• How your world outside effects your inner clutter.
• Why it’s important to do things when they are right in front of you.
• Organization tips for parents.
• Some of our favorite products and supplies for organizing.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Episode #11: Investing In Yourself
• Ikea PRUTA Containers
• Ikea HÖFTA Dividers
• How I Use a “Week Start Checklist” to Organize My Week Ahead – MikaPerry.com
• Museum Putty
• Command Velcro Strips
• The Container Store
• Men’s Shoe Box
• Clear Stackable Plastic Storage Bins
• Water Hyacinth Baskets
• OXO POP Containers
• Marché Baskets
• Tosca Baskets
• Expandable Drawer Dividers
• Linus Binz
• Bisgo Stockholm
• Chalk Markers
• Metallic Sharpies
• Paper Source
• Etsy – Printed Labels
• NEAT Method
• Brother P-Touch Label Maker