This week, we are presenting a very special episode on location in Florence, Italy.
Russ and Mika are recording this week’s episode on location in Florence, Italy.
In past episodes of this show, they have spoken at length about traveling with children and what it means to make travel a family tradition.
On this week’s episode, they are sharing a glimpse into their current Italian vacation, including why they chose Italy as a family destination, what kinds of foods they have been enjoying, the logistics of planning an international trip, and much, much more.
Bonus: Stick around after the credits for an exclusive look at our very first 30-day Sobr challenge.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Why it is important to consider space when planning a long trip with your family.
• Tips for international flights with children.
• The challenges of balancing business and life when you’re away from home.
• How to manage your childcare when traveling overseas.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Getting Back to Happy by Marc and Angel Chernoff
• Marc and Angel Hack Life
• Optimal Living Daily
• Binaural Beats
• Insight Timer
• In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts by Dr. Gabor Mate
• Cops Shot the Kid by Nas (feat. Kanye West)
• Essentials For Traveling Well – MikaPerry.com
• Air France
• International Babysitters