This week’s show is all about how you can save, budget, and approach your finances with a whole new perspective. Russ and Mika have received many requests over the past several months from listeners who want to hear a conversation about finances. This is a topic that people don’t always like to talk about....
Episode #66: Getting Your Finances in Order
Russ and Mika have received many requests over the past several months from listeners who want to hear a conversation about finances.
This is a topic that people don’t always like to talk about. Financial conversations can be incredibly uncomfortable.
On this week’s podcast, they are diving headfirst into some of those uncomfortable conversations. You’ll hear about ways you can save, budget, and approach your finances with a whole new perspective.
In this episode, you will learn:
• How you won’t get control of your finances if you’re afraid to discuss them.
• Why you have to fundamentally change the way you think about money before you can change your finances.
• Tips for automating your savings.
• Ways to protect your finances in case of an emergency.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Declutter Your Motherhood
• Ask by Ryan Levesque
• Bestselling Author Gretchen Rubin | Finding Mastery Podcast
• Gretchen Rubin
• Waterloo Sparkling Water
• Dominick’s Steakhouse
• Churchill: The Power of Words by Winston Churchill and Martin Gilbert
• Thou Shall Prosper by Rabbi Daniel Lapin
• Ramit Sethi
• Impact Church
• Dave Ramsey
• The Total Money Makeover
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!