This week’s podcast is all about the importance of having traditions in your family, and how you can create your own family traditions. Today’s episode is about pizza, but it isn’t just about pizza. Every Friday night, Russ and Mika have a family pizza night with their kids. This Friday pizza night has become...
Episode #76: How to Create Your Own Family Traditions
Today’s episode is about pizza, but it isn’t just about pizza.
Every Friday night, Russ and Mika have a family pizza night with their kids.
This Friday pizza night has become a family tradition, and it is an important part of their lives.
This week’s podcast is all about these types of traditions, why they are important, and how you can create your own family traditions.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What a family tradition actually is.
• Why it’s so important to have family traditions.
• What kinds of traditions we have with our family.
• Practical tips for creating your own family traditions.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• GTBH #26: Why You Should Go On a Staycation
• GTBH #61: Embracing the Mom that You Are with Rachel Nielson of 3 in 30 Podcast
• Mika’s Courses
• Grumpy Mom Takes a Holiday with Valerie Woerner
• Rachel Neilson
• Danny Meyer on The Tony Robbins Podcast
• Setting the Table by Danny Meyer
• Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Bread Mix
• Vote for Us! – Favorite Couple – ArizonaFoothillsMagazine.com
• KnOw ME by Marshmello
• Fran’s Kitchen
• The Book of New Family Traditions by Meg Cox
• Modern Family – Leap Day
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!