On this week’s podcast, we are talking about how you can instill a growth mindset in your children. Russ and Mika are parents to three wonderful daughters, and we know many listeners of this podcast are parents as well. Obviously we all want the best for our children, and we believe that instilling a...
Episode #88: Teaching Your Kids How to Set Goals and Achieve Them
Russ and Mika are parents to three wonderful daughters, and we know many listeners of this podcast are parents as well.
Obviously we all want the best for our children, and we believe that instilling a growth mindset in your kids through habits of reflection, gratitude, and goal setting is the best way to set them up to succeed.
On today’s podcast, we’re talking about why you should be practicing goal setting with your children, some specific ways we teach these habits to our own kids, and much more.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Why family goal setting is important to us.
• How we define goals and decide which goals to pursue.
• What our family goal-setting sessions look like.
• A fun technique for revisiting past goals and creating new ones.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Mika’s Brand New Courses
• 30 Days of Decluttering
• Episode #28: Understanding the “Core Four”
• Episode #26: Why You Should Go on a Staycation
• Episode #46: “Igniting your Greatness” An interview with Coach Dena Patton
• The New York Times
• Perfect Bars
• Full Focus Planner
• Michael Hyatt
• Becs Gentry
• Scott Ashley
• Silicon Valley
• Dena Patton
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!