This week’s podcast is all about evaluating your relationship with alcohol. Alcohol sales have soared recently, and it should come as no surprise that many people are turning to alcohol right now to help them alleviate stress. For some of us, this can seem totally fine, but it can quickly turn into a slippery...
Episode #103: Examining Your Relationship with Alcohol
Alcohol sales have soared recently, and it should come as no surprise that many people are turning to alcohol right now to help them alleviate stress.
For some of us, this can seem totally fine, but it can quickly turn into a slippery slope if we’re not careful.
Today’s episode is all about evaluating your relationship with alcohol, getting to the root of why people choose to drink, and how to take the necessary steps to change that relationship for the better.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Why people are turning to alcohol during the quarantine.
• Signs that you might have a drinking problem.
• How to examine your relationship with alcohol.
• What to do when your relationship with alcohol needs to change.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• Mika’s Courses
• 30 Days of Decluttering
• Episode #4: The Benefits of Living a Sober Life
• Episode #9: How to Stay Sober
• Episode #99: Additive and Subtractive Habits
• Peaceful Parent, Happy Siblings by Dr. Laura Markham
• Purple Carrot
• Hiccups by David Ball
• Hiccups… Again? by David Ball
• Diablo III
• Ina Garten
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!