On this week’s episode, we are reflecting on our successes and our struggles in 2019 and looking ahead to the new year. The end of the year is a time of reflection for us. We get a chance to look back at what we accomplished in the previous year, and to start to plan...
Episode #85: Our “Peaks and Valleys” of 2019 and What’s Ahead in 2020
The end of the year is a time of reflection for us.
We get a chance to look back at what we accomplished in the previous year, and to start to plan ahead for what’s to come.
On today’s podcast, we are sharing our own personal “Peaks and Valleys” from 2019.
You’ll hear about the successes we had in business and life, the specific things that we struggled with, and what we have in store for the year ahead.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Some of the goals we achieved in 2019.
• The kinds of things we struggled with in 2019.
• Tips for setting and achieving your own goals.
• What we have in mind as we move into 2020.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Mika’s Brand New Courses
• Episode #33: Our “Peaks and Valleys” of 2018 and Plans for 2019
• Episode #6: Developing Great Morning Routines
• Episode #7: Developing Great Nighttime Routines
• Episode #26: Why You Should Go on a Staycation
• Our Daily Bread
• Fight Hustle, End Hurry
• Cal Newport
• To Hell With the Hustle by Jefferson Bethke
• The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry by John Mark Comer
• Flower Child
• Wunder Under High-Rise Tight
• APL – Women’s TechLoom Wave
• Chris Ronzio
• Rachel Nielsen
• The Inc. 5000 List
• Gretchen Rubin
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!