Today’s episode is full of tips, strategies, and tactics for conquering your email inbox. Today, Russ and Mika are talking about something you can’t live without, especially if you are managing people or running your own business. Email has become a vital part of our everyday lives, but sometimes our email inboxes can overwhelm...
Episode #67: How to Conquer Your Email Inbox
Today, Russ and Mika are talking about something you can’t live without, especially if you are managing people or running your own business.
Email has become a vital part of our everyday lives, but sometimes our email inboxes can overwhelm even the best of us.
On this week’s podcast, we are sharing some tips on how you can conquer your email inbox as well as some strategies and tools that we use every day to help make email work for us.
This episode is all about how to become mindful about the role that email plays in our lives and how you can simplify the process of using email in your own life.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What email habits look like for most people.
• How to look at your email inbox as a to-do list.
• Some of the tools we use to improve our email usage.
• Three ideas that could transform the way you approach email.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Declutter Your Motherhood
• Episode #55: Russ Teaches Timeblocking
• You Are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
• Aladdin Soundtrack
• Kaleidoscope Juice
• The Coddling of the American Mind by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt
• Truth Hurts by Lizzo
• Nice Life Recording Company
• Ricky Reed
• Laura Miller
• The 2019 Inc. 5000 List
• Stephen Covey’s Four Quadrants
• Deep Work by Cal Newport
• Gmail Keyboard Shortcuts
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!