This week’s podcast is all about the importance of having traditions in your family, and how you can create your own family traditions. Dr. Jillian Smithers is a licensed naturopathic medical doctor from Scottsdale Arizona. You might recall that Dr. Smithers joined us on this podcast a few months ago to talk about her...
Episode #77: A Naturopathic Approach to Women’s Health with Dr. Jillian Smithers
Dr. Jillian Smithers is a licensed naturopathic medical doctor from Scottsdale Arizona.
You might recall that Dr. Smithers joined us on this podcast a few months ago to talk about her history with naturopathic medicine.
We’ve invited her back on to the show this week to talk about how naturopathic medicine can help women with their health.
In today’s episode, Mika opens up about the reasons why she sought Dr. Smithers out for help as well as some of her own personal struggles.
We also speak about some of the everyday questions that women have about topics like hormonal imbalances, adrenal fatigue, thyroid health, brain fog, and a whole lot more.
In this episode, you will learn:
• The common issues that women approach Dr. Smithers about.
• Why Mika originally started looking into naturopathic medicine.
• How the hormones in your body react to stress.
• Some things that you can do at home to improve your hormonal health.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Mika’s Brand New Courses
• GTBH #48: Naturopathic Medicine & Hormonal Health with Dr. Smithers
• Dr. Jillian Smithers
• Dr. Jillian Smithers on Instagram
• Emme Diane
• GI Revive
• Beyond the Pill by Jolene Brighten
• Trader Joe’s Pepita Salsa
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!