This week, we are sharing tips and tricks on how to stay fit and healthy while you are traveling.
On this week’s episode, Russ and Mika are once again recording on location in Italy, and they are talking about a topic that is very pertinent to their life at the moment.
This week’s podcast is all about how to maintain diet and fitness while traveling. (and how the Italians manage to stay so slim!)
It’s not always easy to stay in shape while you are vacationing or traveling, and this episode is all about how to create a healthy mindset that will allow you to stay fit in some of the most challenging situations.
You’ll hear tips and tricks for eating well, exercising, and living a healthy life while you’re away from home.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What Russ’ fitness routine looks like on the road.
• Mika’s tips for maintaining wellness while traveling.
• Why you should focus on maintaining rather than making gains.
• Observations about the way that Italians stay healthy and fit.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• The Break by Marian Keyes
• 3 in 30 – Podcast for Moms
• The Sales Acceleration Formula by Mark Roberge
• In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts by Dr. Gabor Mate
• Apple Music
• Peanut Butter Jelly Time
• It’s Raining Tacos
• 12 Minute Athlete App
• Michael Pollan