On today’s podcast, we are speaking with business coach and speaker Dena Patton about accountability, growth, and greatness.
Russ and Mika both used Dena Patton as a business coach (at the same time) in different ways. But what they both can attest to, is how Dena’s work goes far beyond building a business.
In this episode, we’ll hear about what coaching really is, how Russ & Mika met Dena, and how to find the right coach for your needs.
Dena talks about identifying your limitations and “igniting your greatness,” whether that means building a million dollar business, growing and hiring new employees, or just being your best self for the ones you love.
In this episode, you will learn:
• How does business coaching affect other areas of your life?
• Why a good coach won’t tell you what to do?
• Who is the ideal client for business coaching?
• How love languages can change business communication
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Dena Patton
• Dena Patton on Facebook
• “The Greatness Game” by Dena Patton on Amazon
• Girls Rule Foundation
• GTBH Episode #41: How to Speak the Languages of Love
• Vanessa Shaw, coach
• Dan Martell, coach
• Picklecon 2019
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!