On today’s podcast, Mika shares 5 specific methods for decluttering your life in the new year. A few weeks ago we shared a survey, asking you what kind of topics you wanted us to cover on the podcast in 2020. An overwhelming number of you who responded to that survey wanted to hear more...
Episode #86: 5 Ways You Can Declutter in the New Year
A few weeks ago we shared a survey, asking you what kind of topics you wanted us to cover on the podcast in 2020.
An overwhelming number of you who responded to that survey wanted to hear more about getting organized.
Well, the start of a brand new year is the perfect time to declutter.
On today’s podcast, Mika is sharing 5 ways you can declutter your life in 2020.
These are specific areas of your life that you can organize in the new year, including your home, your vehicle, and even your mindset.
In this episode, you will learn:
• How decluttering your fridge can help you eat healthier in the new year.
• How organizing one small part of our wardrobe can make a big difference.
• Tips for cleaning and organizing your vehicle.
• How you can declutter your mindset about being organized in 2020.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Mika’s Brand New Courses
• 30 Days of Decluttering
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!