Dan Martell and Renée Warren join us this week to talk about how they have applied business philosophies to their personal lives. Our goal when starting this podcast was to help people achieve balance in their lives. When thinking about the people that we’ve met who have had success with that, Dan Martell and...
Episode #75: Living an Integrated Life with Dan Martell and Renée Warren
Our goal when starting this podcast was to help people achieve balance in their lives.
When thinking about the people that we’ve met who have had success with that, Dan Martell and Renée Warren immediately come to mind.
They are loving partners, proud parents, and successful entrepreneurs as well.
It wasn’t always easy, though. They have had their share of struggles along the way.
Dan and Renée join us this week to share how they met, some of the hardships they have faced, and how they have achieved balance by applying business philosophies to their personal lives.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What Dan and Renée are Reading, Eating, Listening and Loving.
• How their entrepreneurial spirit attracted them to each other.
• Some of the techniques they use to keep their business and personal lives balanced.
• How you can benefit from a quarterly couples retreat.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Dan Martell
• Renée Warren
• SAAS Academy
• Family Academy
• Chris Ronzio
• Differently Wired by Deborah Reber
• Steve Miller Band
• Something Deeply Hidden by Shawn Carroll
• Revisionist History
• Success Magazine
• The Weekly Family Meeting Plan
• The Alter Ego Effect by Todd Herman
• The Integrated Life
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!