On today’s podcast, Russ and Mika are discussing how the Coronavirus outbreak has affected their business and personal lives. Obviously, the COVID-19 outbreak has forced us all to make some rather abrupt changes in our personal and professional lives. In today’s episode, we are sharing some of the changes that we’ve had to make...
Episode #98: How We Are Adjusting to the New Normal
Obviously, the COVID-19 outbreak has forced us all to make some rather abrupt changes in our personal and professional lives.
In today’s episode, we are sharing some of the changes that we’ve had to make in the past few weeks as we adjust to the “New Normal” of social distancing and shelter in place guidelines.
You’ll hear specifically how our schedules have changed, tips for people who are managing teams during this crisis, and a whole lot more.
In this episode, you will learn:
• How our scheduling and time management has changed.
• Tips for people who are managing teams through this crisis.
• Some of our favorite tools we’ve been using in this difficult time.
• Why it’s important to strike a balance between discipline and flexibility.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Mika’s Brand New Courses
• 30 Days of Decluttering
• Mika’s Daily Homeschool Schedule
• Rhythms of Renewal by Rebekah Lyons
• Rhythms For Life Podcast
• The Messy Middle by Scott Belsky
• Cal Newport
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!