This week’s episode is all about one of our favorite holidays: Christmas. This week’s episode is all about one of our favorite holidays: Christmas. On today’s show, we are offering a glimpse into our own family traditions, as well as sharing some specific insights into how we celebrate the holiday. We’ll be taking a...
Episode #83: How We Celebrate Christmas
This week’s episode is all about one of our favorite holidays: Christmas.
On today’s show, we are offering a glimpse into our own family traditions, as well as sharing some specific insights into how we celebrate the holiday.
We’ll be taking a chronological look at our holiday plans, which include tips for decorating the home, our holiday meal menus, gift shopping strategies, how we celebrate on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and a whole lot more.
*Note to parents: We do talk about Santa and Elf on a Shelf in this episode… so you may want to avoid listening with little ears around!
In this episode, you will learn:
• How we decorate our home for Christmas.
• Why we are taking a break from social media during the holidays.
• Our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day traditions.
• Some of our favorite foods to enjoy over the holidays.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Mika’s Brand New Courses
• The Complete Holiday Gift Guide – MikaPerry.com
• Our Daily Bread App
• Frozen 2 Soundtrack
• Trader Joe’s English Toffee
• Persepolis Rising by James A. Corey
• G-Eazy – No Limit REMIX ft. A$AP Rocky, Cardi B, French Montana, Juicy J, Belly
• Trader Joe’s Peppermint Pretzel Slims
• Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
• Bath & Body Works
• Elf on the Shelf
• A Modern Advent Calendar – My Daughter Florence
• Gary Vee – Disappearing December
• Impact Church
• Overnight Blueberry French Toast
• @ReluctantEntertainer on Instagram
• Chelsea All-In-1 Play Kitchen – Pottery Barn
• Jojo Bows
• Barbie DreamHouse
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!