This week, we are talking about the practical steps that you can take to start your own business.
On today’s episode, Russ and Mika are digging a little bit deeper into a topic that they have addressed in an earlier episode.
Once again, they are talking about business, and specifically, they are addressing some of the practical steps you can take after you have started your own business.
These steps range from how to set up payments, tips for branding your business, what you can do to land your very first client, and much, much more.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Why you need to build a runway before you can take off.
• How to make it as easy as possible for your clients to pay you.
• The difference between hiring contractors and employees.
• Tips for developing successful branding strategies.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• The 100 Most Creative People in Business 2018
• The Chainsmokers
• Kirkland Protein Bars
• The New York Times
• John Lee Dumas
• Thou Shall Prosper by Rabbi Daniel Lapin
• The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferris