Today’s podcast is a candid Q&A discussion featuring questions submitted by our listeners. We recently reached out to some of our followers on Instagram and asked them if they had any questions for us. On today’s podcast, Russ and Mika are answering those questions, and no topics are off-limits. You’ll hear candid discussions about...
Episode #81: Ask Us Anything
We recently reached out to some of our followers on Instagram and asked them if they had any questions for us.
On today’s podcast, Russ and Mika are answering those questions, and no topics are off-limits.
You’ll hear candid discussions about marriage, parenting, entrepreneurship, arguments, trust, family, fashion, setting boundaries, workout routines, and more.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Some of the ways our marriage has changed over the years.
• How to keep up the energy in a relationship.
• Tips for disciplining children and helping them improve their behavior.
• Our current health and wellness routines.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Mika’s Brand New Courses
• GTBH #2: The Blog Post
• GTBH #15: A Special Q&A Session With Mika
• GTBH #21: Pride: The Roadblock to Success
• GTBH #22: Parenting Tips and Tricks
• GTBH #25: The Joys and Challenges of Being a Step Parent
• GTBH #41: How to Speak the Languages of Love
• GTBH #48: Naturopathic Medicine & Hormonal Health with Dr. Jillian Smithers
• GTBH #57: Staying Connected With Your Spouse
• GTBH #68: Our Favorite Resources for Parents
• GTBH #77: A Naturopathic Approach to Women’s Health with Dr. Jillian Smithers
• Can FaZe Build a Billion Dollar Business?
• PBS Kids
• Trader Joe’s Ravioli
• Dr. Jillian Smithers
• Mildliner Zebra Pens
• The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
• 5 Seconds of Summer – Teeth
• Fran’s Kitchen
• Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett
• Derek Sivers
• Apple Music – Top 100 Running
• Apple Music – Travis Mills Playlist
• Apple Music – New Fire Playlist
• Israeli Ruscus
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!