On today’s podcast, Mika will tell us all about attending Alt Summit, and her 6 takeaways from the week-long experience.
Mika just spent the last week at Alt Summit, an annual conference in Palm Springs, CA for entrepreneurs, business owners, influencers, and really any creative soul.
In this solo episode, she’ll tell us about what she learned that week including how to travel alone as a mom, Pinterest & SEO, and how the trip renewed her love for her hometown of Scottsdale, Arizona.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Are conferences worth the time & money?
• 6 things Mika learned at Alt Summit
• Why she doesn’t use FaceTime while traveling
• The power of networking and relationships
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Pinterest
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Alt Summit
• Riviera Palm Springs
• Joanna Gaines / Magnolia
• Fixer Upper on HGTV
• Gabrielle Blair, creator of Alt Summit – Design Mom blog
• MikaPerry.com – Local Guide: Scottsdale
• Natural Calm | Magnesium Supplement Stress Relief
• GTBH Episode #42: Finding Motivation After a Vacation
• Daniel Tiger – GrownUps Come Back
• Picklecon 2019
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!