This week’s episode is all about the habits that we form in our daily lives, which ones are good for us, and which ones are bad for us. When Russ wrote his book, The Sober Entrepreneur, he took a deep, introspective look at the habits he had formed in his life. In doing so,...
Episode #99: Additive and Subtractive Habits
When Russ wrote his book, The Sober Entrepreneur, he took a deep, introspective look at the habits he had formed in his life.
In doing so, he realized there are essentially two different kinds of habits that we all form, “Additive” habits and “Subtractive” ones.
Additive habits can help build you up and make you a better person, while subtractive habits can break you down or put you in a bad place.
In today’s show, we talk about the differences between additive and subtractive habits and how to identify them. You’ll also hear some examples of both types of habits from our own past experiences.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Why our everyday lives are a collection of habits.
• How to tell the difference between additive and subtractive habits.
• Why moderation can make the difference between an additive and subtractive habit.
• Some of the additive and subtractive habits we’ve had in our own lives.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Mika’s Brand New Courses
• 30 Days of Decluttering
• Sell Like Crazy by Sabri Suby
• Marvin Singh M.D. on The mindbodygreen podcast
• Without Fail
• Bitchin’ Sauce
• Philips Sonicare
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!