This week, we are talking about the importance of accountability as well as sharing some of the strategies that we use to hold ourselves accountable. Today’s podcast is all about accountability. This is a topic that Russ and Mika are incredibly passionate about, as they have both made immense progress in their lives through...
Episode #72: The Power of Accountability
Today’s podcast is all about accountability.
This is a topic that Russ and Mika are incredibly passionate about, as they have both made immense progress in their lives through the help of structured accountability.
On this week’s episode, we are talking about the psychology of accountability, the difference between internal and external accountability, the types of accountability structures that they have put in place in our own lives, and some high-level tips for holding yourself more accountable.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What accountability really means.
• The difference between internal accountability and external accountability.
• Why it’s important to surround yourself with an environment that encourages accountability.
• How we can leverage external forces to hold ourselves accountable.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• GTBH #6: Developing Great Morning Routines
• GTBH #46: “Igniting Your Greatness” An Interview with Coach Dena Patton
• GTBH #49: Are You Coachable? Another Conversation with Coach Dena Patton
• GTBH #60: A Deeper Dive into Russ’ Book: The Sober Entrepreneur
• The Coddling of the American Mind by Greg Lukianoff and Johnathan Haidt
• Start With Why by Simon Sinek
• The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
• The Model Health Show
• Lori Harder
• Earn Your Happy Podcast
• Battle Angel Alita
• Without Fail Podcast – How a Stay-At-Home Mom Started an Empire
• Missouri Star Quilt Company
• Kirkland Signature Protein Bars, Chocolate Peanut Butter Chunk
• 3 Tier Wooden Raised Garden
• The Four Tendencies by Gretchen Rubin
• Happier with Gretchen Rubin
• Better than Happy with Jody Moore
• Seasons of Renewal
• Atomic Habits by James Clear
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!