In this episode, we share six lessons that we’ve learned from growing a business from $0 to $14 Million. Five years ago, Russ started a graphic design company called Design Pickle. Since then, that company has grown to over $14 million dollars in annual revenue, with a team of nearly 500 people. In today’s...
Episode #94: 6 Lessons We Learned Growing a Business from $0 to $14 Million
Five years ago, Russ started a graphic design company called Design Pickle.
Since then, that company has grown to over $14 million dollars in annual revenue, with a team of nearly 500 people.
In today’s episode, Russ and Mika are sharing six specific lessons that they have learned over the past five years of Design Pickle’s growth.
You’ll hear from Russ’ perspective as CEO, as well as Mika’s unique viewpoint on how their family has grown as well.
In this episode, you will learn:
• How creating a marketable brand was the catalyst for their success.
• The difference between hiring employees and building a real team.
• Why focusing one thing is essential to building a company that works.
• The importance of investing in personal development.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Mika’s Brand New Courses
• 30 Days of Decluttering
• Breathe Magazine
• The mindbodygreen Podcast with Daniel Amen, M.D.
• Purely Elizabeth
• Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
• Singapore Airlines
• Let It Go from Frozen
• Into the Unknown from Frozen 2
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!