In today’s episode, Russ and Mika are sharing advice that they wish they would have heard in their younger years. Have you ever wondered what would happen if you could go back in time? Hindsight is always 20/20, but it’s safe to say that there are several things we all wish we could have...
Episode #78: What We Wish We Could Say to Our 20-Year-Old Selves
Have you ever wondered what would happen if you could go back in time?
Hindsight is always 20/20, but it’s safe to say that there are several things we all wish we could have heard at an earlier point in our lives.
On today’s podcast, Russ and Mika are sharing several specific pieces of advice that they wish they could give to their 20-year-old selves.
You’ll hear thoughts about health, finance, sobriety, travel, and a whole lot more.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What our lives looked like in our twenties.
• How we have changed in the years since.
• What we struggled with the most in our early years.
• Some of the things that we wish that we had done sooner.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Russ Perry on Instagram
• Mika Perry on Instagram
• The Sober Entrepreneur by Russ Perry
• The Russ Perry Show
• Mika’s Brand New Courses
• The Tim Ferriss Show
• Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
• Amy Porterfield
• Stu McLaren
• Trader Joe’s – Apple Cider Donuts
• The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
• The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families by Stephen R. Covey
• Sad Songs by Marshmello
Do you have questions, comments or suggestions for this show? Send us an email at Hello@GoodtoBeHomePodcast.com!